If you're craving color, consider your needs met. At the end of the month, Estee Lauder is launching its new Summer 2008 Bronze Goddess Collection, a limited-edition group of bronze, gold and fuchsia products. It differs from last year's collection because those colors were more coral and coppery, but the luxe, brown and gold flecked tortoise shell packaging on the specialty items is the same.
The line includes new shades of nail lacquers, lip glosses, lip balms, eye shadows, powder and liquid bronzers, an oil spray, and body lotion. My favorite product in the the bunch is the new Sheer Lip Tint in Fuchsia. It's creamy, subtle, and it contains SPF 15. There's also a new summertime scent in to accompany the collection called Bronze Goddess Fragrance — but more on that later.
For a list of products and their prices, read more.
- Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche 100 ml ($49.50)
- Bronze Goddess Body Oil 100ml ($29.50)
- Bronze Goddess Luminous Body Lotion 200ml ($29.50)
- Bronze Goddess Bronzing Pearls ($35)
- Bronze Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer ($28.50)
- Bronze Goddess Tortoise Compact ($85, available in specialty stores only)
- Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer ($29.50)
- Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer ($29.50)
- Bronze Goddess Soft Duo Bronzer in Amber Bronze Medium and Rich ($29.50)
- Pure Color Gloss in Sugarcane and Fuchsia ($18)
- Tender Lip Balm in Tender Berry and Tender Bronze ($14)
- Bronze Goddess Sheer Lip Tint SPF 15 in Fuchsia and Bronze ($25, available in specialty stores only)
- Pure Color Eye Shadow in Cinnamon and Blushing Goddess ($17.50)
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Fuchsia and Bronzed Goddess ($18)