- "Not a winner this time. Damn." — Merlin713
- "I really like it. I agree that it needs to be swept out of her face, but I like the idea." — stellaRuby
Get the best of the rest when you read more.
- "If I had long hair, I'd jump on this trend. I think it looks great for dark-haired girls, especially in the summer. It looks like you just dipped your hair in sunshine." — postmodernsleaze
- "This just reminds me of what happens when your hair gets extremely dry and damaged at the ends." — thenekoling
- "As a 40-year-old African-American woman who luckily looks about eight years younger, I plan to have a chin lift in a few years when the sagging skin under my chin becomes a little more noticeable. While I wouldn't get a nose job or alter the shape of my face, I plan to try to look as youthful as possible for as long as possible, in order to maintain my economic marketability in a society." — Gen X Beauty
- "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I just wish people would think twice before getting these very invasive surgeries. In my opinion cosmetic surgery is only necessary when there is some type of reconstruction involved due to some type of serious accident." — marcied23
- "Asians doing eyelid surgery — many of my family members have natural double eye lids. Does that mean they look Caucasian, or they were born looking Caucasian? I believe you should do whatever makes you happy, within reason. Clearly, someone like Heidi Montag has some psychological problems, but I don't see anything wrong with well-adjusted and emotionally stable people getting a little tuck here or there." — catty114