Nail art is a regular occurrence on the red carpet, but we've been seeing stars sporting a variety of geometric nails as of late. Demi Lovato showed off a black manicure accented with three metallic stripes over the weekend, while Kerry Washington paired her black polish with a white chevron tip to complement her dress at the recent Peeples premiere. January Jones also got into the graphic trend, sporting a classic red polish topped with a black triangle accent at the base of her nails for an edgier take on the moon manicure. We even saw geometric nails on the Fall 2013 runways, so clearly this trend is here to stay.
You can get similar looks, too, with these nail art tutorials:
- A Gatsby-inspired Art Deco nail design
- Neon, V-shaped nail art
- Chevron nail art with a Sharpie
- Tricolored geometric nail art design
- A simple way to dress up nude nails
- Create a striking starburst design