We're big on helping one another out here in the Bella community, and I don't want you missing out on the great advice that's getting passed around in our groups. We've got so many great groups designed to help you have more fun (and get you out of a jam), and if you have a good idea, you can start one of your own in a snap. If you want a little help, here's GeekSugar's simple guide to creating one.
Here are some great groups that provide lots of tips and will even help you fix your beauty disasters (which I always appreciate):
- Problem Solved!—Have a beauty dilemma? Post it and let other members help you with their suggestions.
- The Beauty Black List—Had a truly awful experience with a product? Warn others here.
- The Makeup Swap Shoppe—Given a palette you'll never use or a shade of lipstick that's just no good on you? Why not swap it with another reader for something new you might love?
- Natural Hair and Curly Hair Resources—Are you curly and thinking about going natural? This group has all the tips and support you could want.
- DIY Beauty—Want to do it yourself? These ladies want to help.