- First and foremost, we need to talk about Beyoncé's wet hair and onstage chemistry with Jay Z. Relive Queen Bey's performance and her offstage PDA with Jay.
- So many dresses, so little time! See everything everyone wore.
- Alas, there can only be one best dressed. Cast your vote!
- It turns out, Taylor Swift actually danced and head-banged more than anyone else all night.
- But nothing compares to the crowd dancing during "Get Lucky." Overall, it made for a totally GIF-worthy night.
- That's probably because we were left scratching our heads at several confusing moments.
- The Grammys are a chance for stars to be bold and daring. Do you think they delivered in the makeup department?
- Dear Julia Roberts, you are stunning. You have nothing to do with music, but we were thrilled you showed up.
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis performed with Madonna, while Queen Latifah officiated several weddings. Perplexed? Watch the sweet and historical moment, and it will all make sense.
- Speaking of the stage, see the best moments before you tell us which performances you loved and loathed.
- The hair, makeup, and ensembles — sound off on the best and worst Grammy looks here.
- A lot did not happen on TV. Catch up on what you didn't see!
- Lorde scored some trophies, but was her dress a hit?
- Who is John Mayer? Katy Perry brought her sweet brother as her date.
- As for awards, the show had its fair share of surprises — see the complete list of the night's big winners.
- We're just getting started! Tune in to POPSUGAR Now on TVGN for our complete coverage of the night's can't-miss moments.
Source: Getty / Kevork Djansezian
Your Guide to Everything Grammys originally posted on POPSUGAR Celebrity