With Fall Fashion Week in full swing in NYC, FabSugar and I have checked out some amazing shows and picked up tons of great tips for you. Since I believe in spreading the love, here's a how-to on audience member, Jessica Stroup (from 90210), who we've spotted at shows from Pamella Roland to Jill Stuart. Her look comes courtesy of TheBalm makeup artist, Felicia Roman, who's shared the exact products she's been using on Jessica this week. My favorite part is how those bright blue eyes pop with that smoky shadow. Learn how to re-create this at home when you read more.
- Push the Pick-Up Liner (in Don Juan) into the base of the lashes, using a thicker liner to cover most of the bottom part of the lid. For smokier definition, then smudge around the lashes.
- Dab ShadyLady Eye Shadow (in Luscious Lani) across the lid.
- Lightly dust the sheer Overshadow (in You Buy, I'll Fly) over the lid and blend into the lower lash liner over the pencil for a shimmery finish.
- Finish up the eyes with three coats of Two-Timer Mascara, the first two for fullness, the final to separate and lengthen the lashes.
If you're curious about the rest of the look, here are the items used on her face and lips.
- Face: To even out her skin tone, Felicia blended BalmShelter Tinter Moisturizer with TimeBalm Concealer and photo-finished up with SexyMama translucent powder. For a healthy glow, combine matte Bahama Mama bronzer with berry toned Hot Mama blush on the cheeks.
- Lips: Finally, condition lips with theBalm to the Rescue and top with flavored, shimmery gloss like Plump Your Pucker (in Cocoa My Coconut) seen here.