- Begin by waterlining your upper and lower rims with a waterproof black cream or gel liner like Boots Botanics Cream Eye Liner ($8).
- Then, use the same liner to line your upper and lower lash lines, and use your pinkie or a shadow applicator tip to blend out the edges.
- Finish with several coats of extra-dark carbon black mascara like Essence Black Mania Carbon Black Volume ($3) on your upper lashes and a single coat on your lower lashes
- Line your lips with a natural pink lip liner close to your lip tone.
- Go over the liner with a lip gloss close to your face's skin tone for a neutral look.