Ever wanted to look like you really, really mean business? The models at Versace were styled up like extremely pretty Terminators, ready to take on any boardroom or stare down even the snootiest of sales associates. To create the look, Guido has a few simple steps:
- Begin by applying Redken 16 Hardwear Super Strong Gel ($14) in sections through the entire head of hair, all the way to just past the nape of the neck, using a comb to create a smooth texture with no part.
- Smooth hair all the way back on the top and sides, and pull it together in a low ponytail secured at the nape of the neck.
- Coil hair around itself into a knot and pin into place.
- Take a piece of PVC (or any type of square-shaped material you'd like to use) and secure it around the bun with an elastic, allowing the ends of the square piece to essentially "stick out."
- Finish the entire look by slicking on heavy amounts of Redken 01 Glass Smoothing Serum ($16) for a glassy, patent leather texture.