- Vetica started by applying Moroccanoil Treatment to Hilary’s hair, then blow-drying it. Once it was dry, he curled one-inch by one-inch sections of of hair starting at the nape of the neck, and then pinned each curl to her head.
- He continued section by section until he reached the crown, then finished the sides and top of Hilary's head.
- He sprayed the set down with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray and let it sit for 20 minutes, then brushed it and applied a small amount of Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream for added body.
- Then, he backcombed her hair at the roots and sprayed it again.
- To finish up, he brushed out most of the backcombing except at the crown and ran his fingers through her hair to loosen it up. He backcombed a bit more at the crown, gave it another quick spray, and lightly brushed over the top to smooth and finish.