- Part the hair down the center using the brand's tail comb. Then, starting above the ear, create a diagonal section, clipping away any excess hair.
- Place the GHD Gold Classic Styler at the root of the hair, rotate it 180 degrees, and slide through the ends to form a curl. Repeat steps one and two throughout the rest of the head.
- To get the Boho look, run your fingers through the hair from top to bottom to loosen the curl.
- Use your thumbs to make a parting from temples to crown. Clip the hair up and out of your way.
- Take a one-inch section above the ear, braiding to the ends. Secure with a clear elastic. Repeat on the other side if desired.
- Position the braids across the forehead, securing with a small hair pin. Release the clip and let the hair fall freely over the braid.
Photo and hair how-to courtesy of GHD