- Instead of one liner, use a shadow/liner in a light, shimmery shade and a creamy pencil in a dark, matte color.
- Using your pencil, begin drawing exactly in between your lashes, either by dotting or, if your pencil is extremely fine, filling in.
- Concentrate on the centers of your upper and lower lashes. Only line the center of your lower lashes, not the inner or outer portions.
- Then, using a thin, angled liner brush, use the lighter shadow to waterline and close to your lash line, keeping it thin in the inner corners, and thickening as you go out.
- Connect your lines from the bottom up.