Between work and the daily grind, all of us can look or feel a little rundown every now and then. But luckily, there are a few easy ways to get an instant pick-me-up, from your head down to your toes. To see five ways to revitalize, just keep reading.
- Your hair color: Yellow plus brown equals instant richness and brightness? That's right. To bring your hair color back to life, you don't need an expensive dye job. All you need is a little knowledge of how to blend different color conditioners together to create hair hue-enhancing effects.
- Your eyes: To quell puffy eyes and dark circles, celebrity esthetician Kate Somerville recommends you use two warm tea bags, eye cream, and two chilled spoons. See her advice in action here.
- Your complexion: "The best approach to perk up the complexion is to apply a dash of blush to the upper apple of the cheek," explains Vincent Longo. "This will give the face an immediate uplift and brighten the day beautifully."
- Your chest: The key to a boosted bustline? Use a bronzer to create a "Y" shape and highlight to create the illusion of a more rounded, lifted shape.
- Your feet: Feet can take a beating no matter the season, so get them soft and smooth again with a simple DIY scrub that uses three kitchen ingredients: sea salt, olive oil, and brown sugar.