At San Francisco Fashion Week, I was lucky enough to head backstage and see the makeup artists in action. MAC senior makeup artist Louise Zizzo was a real peach for showing me how to get the runway look. This look revolves around a bold red lip and a glossy eye. Yep, I said glossy eye—the models' peepers shone with just a tiny dab of clear Lipglass on lids. Take a look at this video to see how it's done.
For a complete list of products used on model Rosa-Lily, read more
- Zizzo began by priming Rosa-Lily's face with Moisture Fix lotion.
- She then used Select Cover-Up as a concealer and Studio Fix Fluid foundation.
- Zizzo contoured Rosa-Lily's cheeks with Mineralize Skinfinish in Dark and Light.
- She lined lips with lip liner in Mahogany using this retractable lip brush.
- Lips were filled in with lipstick in Russian Red.
- Finally, a dab of clear Lipglass on eyelids made them shine on the runway.