Over the years, there have been several James Bond-inspired colognes and perfumes on the market. And although some are out of production, come 2012, a Bond-inspired cologne is launching to coincide with the release of the 23rd film in the series (it also happens to be the 50th anniversary of first movie's debut). No word on what the juice will smell like or its name, but until then, take a peek at a few Bond-like scents, such as:
- A.B.R. Barlach's James Bond perfume ($23) — An oriental fragrance that has notes of citrus, sensuous flowers, vanilla, and musk.
- Floris London's No 89 eau de toilette ($95) — This scent — which has notes of citrus, sandalwood, rose, orris, and oakmoss — is said to have been worn by James Bond in author Ian Fleming's novels.
- Demeter Fragrance Library's Martini ($6 to $30) — OK, so it's not exactly a Bond scent, but we all know how much the spy himself loves the potent, classic cocktail.
- Geo F. Trumper's Eucris ($65) — While also not a fragrance inspired specifically by the Bond books and flicks, this sophisticated, sensuous eau de toilette is also apparently a Bond favorite. Includes notes of musk, moss, sandalwood, jasmine, muguet, cumin, and coriander.
- Avon's Bond Girl 007 Forever ($14) — A sexy cocktail of citrus fruits, florals, and smoky woods.