- Tina began by applying Chanel Eye Pencil in Blue Jeans ($27) to the inner rims of Jamie's eyes, then followed with Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Shadow/Liner in Indigo ($22) on her upper lashline.
- To create the two-tone look on Jamie's lids, she used Sephora Mono Shadows ($12), which Marie placed on the inner part of the lid, and Preppy Look on the outer.
- She finished with Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara in Black ($7.50) on both Jamie's top and bottom lashes.
Lips and cheeks:
- Tina swept Tarte's Matte Waterproof Bronzer ($29) across the apples of the actress's cheeks.
- For Jamie's lips, Tina used YSL Rouge Volupté in #24 ($34).