- For Jen's eyes, Levin used Chanel's Multi-Use Makeup Palette in Paris-New York ($85).
- First, she applied the light beige powder all over as a base and swept the light brown shade onto the crease. Next, she wet the same light brown shade and used it as an eyeliner, applying it to both the top and bottom eyes with an eyeliner brush. "Finally, I took a bit of the reddish brown shade and applied it under the eyes. The red hue in the powder really made Jen's blue eyes pop," Levin added.
- To finish up, Levin swept on two coats of black mascara.
Lips and cheeks:
- For Jen's cheeks, Levin used her fingers to dab on the cream blush from the Paris-New York Palette, and dusted on a bronzer, Soleil Tan de Chanel ($50).
- For Jen's nude lip look, she swept on Chanel Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Beige Felin ($30) and finished with the pink glosses from the Paris-New York Palette.