At the premiere of The Duchess in London, Keira Knightley wore bronzy eye shadow and an inky lined eye. This is not a big departure from the makeup she wore to the Pirates 2 premiere in 2006, so this is clearly a look she's fond of. Want to get it? Find out how when you read more.
- Brush foundation on clean skin to get an even, matte finish.
- Use a brow gel and pencil, if necessary, to tame eyebrows and create a strong shape.
- Take a non-shimmery bronzer and brush it over the eyelids, extending further toward the outer corners. Run a smaller brush along the bottom center of the eye.
- With a black pencil, line the top and bottom eyelids all the way around.
- Curl lashes and use a black mascara with a small-ish wand, like Max Factor Volume Couture Mascara ($6.99).
- Brush the same bronzer lightly across your cheeks.
- Use a rose-colored neutral lipstick, like the universally flattering NARS Dolce Vita ($24).