Guess what? Lauren Conrad, the spokeswoman for Mark, has something to say to you, dear reader. In this video below, she's promoting the reasonably priced cosmetics brand, but she also gives a little shout-out to us, too! See a short clip of Lauren behind the scenes at a photo shoot, and find out the exact shades she's wearing after the jump.
To find out how to get her look from this short clip, read more.
- Foundation: Face Xpert Flawless Touch in Natural ($8)
- Concealer: Speedway Do Everything Makeup in Natural ($8)
- Powder: Matte-nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder in Natural/Buff ($8)
- Bronzer: Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder ($8)
- Blush: Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Hush Baby ($7)
- Brows: I-Mark Custom Pick Color Eye Shadow in Gioia ($4.50)
- Browbone: Winkstick Hook Up Eye Shadow Stick in Demure ($5.50)
- Lid: Mini Mark-It Stick For Eyes in Shell ($6)
- Crease: Flip For It Spring Color Kit in Los Angeles ($20)
- Eyeliner: On the Edge Hook Up Liquid Liner in Cleo ($5.50)
- Bottom Lash Line: I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Corset ($4.50)
- Mascara: Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara in Raven ($6.50)
- Lip Contour: Dew Drenched Moisturlicious Lip Color in Skinny Dip ($6)