- Faking Good Breeding explores the average-to-"American Idol" makeovers.
- I'm fascinated with expensive face creams, and the Beauty Snob makes me want to try Chanel's $160 Sublimage.
- eBeautyDaily ponders a wrinkle-fighting pillow for serious beauty sleep.
- Off the Rack declares that cleansing cloths are a must-have for Summer.
- Blogdorf Goodman covers MAC Cosmetics' free prom makeovers in New Orleans.
- This NYX Black Label Compact on Elke Von Freudenberg's blog is just too cool.
- Beauty and the Blog announces that the skin gurus at Murad now have a blog.
- Kiss and Makeup is happy about Bourjous 1-Second Nail Polish.
- Meanwhile, the Beauty Brains warns about five ways to ruin your fingernails.
Tell your friends
You Might Also Like