- The New York Times' Chandler Burr reviews Flower by Kenzo and even gets in a David Foster Wallace reference (RIP).
- Jezebel poses some tough questions about beauty marketing.
- Having egg on your face doesn't have to be bad. Use your eggs to make a face mask, and go out for brunch.
- Jessica at Allure goes through makeup artist Kristofer Buckle's makeup bag.
- Missbehave magazine's blog posts a clip of Jessica Simpson discussing her new fragrance that's kind of a PR nightmare (around 1:18).
- A wall made up of bricks of Neutrogena bar soap? Style.com has pictures to prove it.
- Blogdorf Goodman uses a power outage as an excuse to test the Seikisho Mask. The verdict? Apparently, it hurts so good.
Tell your friends