- For a humorous approach to the beauty of the 1970s, Jezebel reviews an old classic — Food for Life, Love, and Looks.
- Fashionologie checks out models who look like twins.
- Now Smell This reviews Calvin Klein's Secret Obsession, a new fragrance for women.
- In the modeling world, is lack of diversity or anorexia more prevalent? New York Magazine discusses.
- Beauty Snob's got a reason to compare the use of egg whites to a Prescriptives product.
- Kiss and Makeup has some wispy-haired photos from Ungaro's catwalk.
- Get the lowdown on a Gossip Girl's accessory — Blair's designer headband at CelebStyle.
- Product Fiend learns the secret of youth from her new girl crush.
- Makeup and Beauty Blog flashes back to what was going on in September, 2007 — including an interview with Dita Von Teese.
Tell your friends