- As promised, my teeth started looking whiter right away. It's satisfying to see your chompers get brighter with each round of treatment.
- The process, while more involved than whitening strips, is simple: rinse, paint the whitening solution on each tooth, then hold the light to teeth for two minutes. Repeat 10 times and you're good.
- I didn't need to take all 10 rounds, since I was happy with results after five.
- Despite its promises of zero tooth sensitivity, I definitely felt the peroxide hitting my teeth. It wasn't exactly painful per se, but it didn't feel good, either. So there's that.
- Painting the solution on each tooth requires attention to detail. If you are clumsy or rushed, results might be uneven.
Overall, it's a clever take on tooth whitening. If you have sensitive teeth, skip it. But if you want whiter teeth now now now, it might be right for you.