We already know that actress Maggie Q does glamazon-gorgeous well, but it's fun to see her hit the red carpet with a more natural (yet equally beautiful) look as well. At the premiere of The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3, she looks bright-eyed and beautiful. To fake this look at home in five minutes, all you need is a five-step process. For the scoop, read more.
- Minute one: Start with a clean, moisturized face. Apply a tinted moisturizer with SPF, then conceal any blemishes.
- Minute two: Smile to make the apples of your cheeks more prominent, then blend a light pink cream blush from the apples toward the hairline.
- Minute three: Apply a luminizer, such as Benefit High Beam, on your cheekbones, brow bone, and collarbone. This will reflect light and give you a natural-looking glow.
- Minute four: Curl your eyelashes. (Here's how.) This seems like a superfluous step, but curling will give you a bright-eyed look. Follow by sweeping the top eyelashes with a coat or two of mascara.
- Minute five: Use a nude-colored pencil lip liner (try Wet n' Wild #666, a cheap but versatile shade) to fill in your lips, then dab lip balm on top.