- Beef up your cosmetic bag with Debbie's makeup essentials.
- Find out where Debbie finds inspiration.
- Achieve a cake-free face with these three tips.
- Have a favorite blush? Try using it over your eye shadow.
- Look to your pantry to create gory looks for Halloween.
- Get ladylike á la Mad Men's Joan Holloway.
Sep 30 2010 With projects for Star Trek, Mad Men, and now Castle under her belt, it's no wonder makeup artist Debbie Zoller stays in demand behind the scenes. Over the past few years, we've interviewed the brains behind the beauty several different times, and now we've gathered up some of our favorite Debbie posts. From cake-free makeup to gory looks in time for Halloween, check out her insider tips below: