Still having problems with contouring? Allure has a quick tip to make it easier for you!
Sure, Megan Fox is a male fantasy incarnate—but it turns out, she's also a girl's girl. I sat down with her in New York to dish about beauty and her latest fragrance, Avon Instinct for Her. Here's what I learned:
1. She had her share of awkward years. "Braces, '90s choker... And no makeup. In junior high my mom was not letting me wear makeup."
2. Her two biggest beauty regrets are overplucking her eyebrows and sunbathing. "It was not a spray tan. When I was tan, it was a real tan, which is scary because I'm so fair skinned naturally."
3. Her favorite makeup is no makeup. "The pictures of me as a kid. That’s me. That’s how I prefer to look. More natural."
4. And often she does it herself. "It happens to be some of my best makeup."
5. Brown hair may as well be written into her contract. After donning a lighter wig for an SNL skit, "my (agent) Leslie said, 'don't ever dye your hair blonde.'"
6. Her go-to lip color is red. "It just works on my skin tone and it's more flattering. I prefer a red lip to a nude lip."
7. She loves drugstore moisturizer. "You can have an expensive moisturizer and turn it over and alcohol is the 4th ingredient. I'm not looking for an endorsement, but Cerave makes a really gentle moisturizer that I would recommend to anyone."
8. She prefers strong, sexy fragrances. "A warm or exotic scent changes the way you feel and walk and handle yourself. I put it on my neck but then I do a general big body spray; I'm kind of heavy handed."
9. She has freckles. "I get freckles in the sun. In the summer I always have a big splay of them across my nose and cheeks."
10. Her lush hair trick: having a kid. (She's currently pregnant with her second child.) "Post-baby I had really good hair."
For more on Megan Fox's changing beauty look, check out the March issue of Allure on stands now.
Photo courtesy of Avon