Unlike her Gossip Girl character Georgina Sparks, Michelle Trachtenberg seems to have a good head on her shoulders, and she showed it off to her best advantage last night at a party hosted by American Eagle. She didn't shy away from her naturally pale skin, and her eye makeup was sexy, fun, and a little retro. This look would be perfect for your upcoming holiday parties, so to find out how to get it, just read more.
- Sweep a shimmery white gold shadow, like Iman Luxury Eyeshadow in White Gold ($7), from your lash line to your crease.
- Use a black liquid liner, like Beauty Treats Liquid Eyeliner ($4), to draw a thick line from your inner eye out past the edge of your lash line, making the line thickest at the section over your irises.
- Apply several coats of lengthening black mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
- Dab a liquid luminizer, like Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion ($24), on the apples of your cheek, and then sweep a whisper pink blush, like Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Blush For Cheeks in Precious Pink ($13) lightly over it.
- For your lips, use a slightly pink gloss, like Too Faced Girls Dig Pearls Lip Gloss in Shell ($18).