This August, be prepared for the no-name Fall 2008 Nars Collection to knock your socks off. This eight-product, 10-color line was inspired by the clothing on the runways at the Fall 2008 fashion shows. The shades are bold neutrals that contain warm, earth-tone metallics for the eyes, and dusty roses for the lips and cheeks. My favorite of the bunch is the Dolce Vita powder blush — it has just the right amount of pinky-red punch to add a natural looking flush to the apples of your cheeks.
For pricing information and to read a description of each of the products, read more.
- Powder Eye Shadow Duo in Isolde ($32) contains a metallic golden ginger on the left side and a frosted coppers on the other.
- Powder Eye Shadow Duo in Cordura ($32) contains a bronze, chocolate brown on the left side, and a golden dark brown shimmer shadow on the right side.
- Powder Eye Shadow in Fez ($22) is a a velvety milk cocoa color.
- Lipstick in Señorita ($24) is a sheer, shimmery pale golden reddish-pink.
- Lipstick in Beautiful Liar ($24) is a sheer, spicy coral color
- Lip Lacquer in Female Trouble ($24) is a medium-hued lilac mauve.
- Powder Blush in Dolce Vita ($25) is a bright, apple-rose shade.
- Nail Lacquer in Rebel Yell ($16) is a shade of dusty brownish pomegranate.