As you're finalizing the last little details of your wedding routine, don't forget the all-important task of choosing the right nail shade. Polish choices can be overwhelming, though, so whether you're a traditional bride wearing white or looking to stand out in a big way at your nuptials, we have a nail look that will suit you. See the newly released polishes that will really shine next to your wedding bands when you read more.
- Chanel Le Vernis in Eastern Light ($30): Reach for this white polish if you want to add a bright pop of the iconic bridal shade to your nails. This creamy color will stand out on any complexion.
- JinSoon Polish in Tea Rose ($18): This saturated, punchy shade of peach is a universally flattering color to wear, while still feeling soft and feminine.
- Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture in Rose Renaissance ($25): You can never go wrong with a classic bold pink, like this hot pink polish from YSL.
- Bobbi Brown Nail Polish in Roza ($18): This pinky-taupe polish is the ideal choice for most skin tones. It's also perfect if you want something that will blend into the background, letting your flowers, dress, and bridal glow take precedence.
- Zoya PixieDust in Godiva ($9): Add glimmer to your nails with this textured shade; the beige base holds glittering flecks that will sparkle in the spotlight during your first dance.
- Butter London Nail Lacquer in Tea and Toast ($15): This warm nude is gorgeous on darker skin tones and has a richly hued, elegantly shiny finish.
Need more inspiration for your bridal manicure? See these 10 nontraditional wedding nail ideas.