These City Chick Smokey Eye Kits by Mally ($39.50) aren't entirely new, but an amazing new Canal Street Khaki palette has been added to this fabulous collection of eye shadows. Inside this carry-all pouch, you'll find a chic metallic case that houses four gorgeous khaki-toned eye shadows, an eyeliner pencil that will make hazel or brown eyes sparkle. These all-in-one kits include all of the ingredients needed to create a smooth and sexy smoky eye!
There are now seven sassy palettes within the collection. They are:
- Brownstone neutral, earthy tones
- Skyscraper rich slate/grays
- Central Park an assortment of greens
- Nolita Navy retro beautiful blues
- Plum Chelsea warm natural plums
- Midtown Merlot wearable wine tones
- Canal Street Khaki captivating khakis
- Step 1: Smooth on the cream-to-powder base. This will help give the shadows staying power.
- Step 2: Start with the lightest shadow and dust your entire lid, from lash line to brow bone with it.
- Step 3: Next, take the medium shade and using a round shadow brush, apply it onto the lid, starting at the lash line and stopping just past the crease. Mally's tip: If you have a flat eyelid, continue past the crease and blend up.
- Step 4: This time, use a flat shadow brush, take the darkest color and apply it all along your upper and lower lash lines. It's important to blend well to avoid any visible edges.
- Step 5: Lastly, use the same dark color to line your upper lashes only.
For step-by-step instructions on how to use the palettes to create the ultimate smoky eye, read more