Technically, this isn't exactly about new products, but Victoria's Secret Beauty is re-launching its Secret Garden collection with new packaging and new formulas. This line of bath and body products is an old cult favorite that feels great on your skin and smells amazing. In fact, VS sells over 68 million products annually! There's a new scent involved in the re-launch, too; it's called Blossoming Romance. Excited yet?
The Secret Garden collection is made up of ten fruity, floral and spicy scents in eight different botanically-based formulas to soften, smooth, and pamper your skin. The formulas include Body Lotion, Body Splash, Body Scrub, Hairspray, Shampoo/Conditioner, Bath Bubbles, Eau de Toilette Spray and Hand & Body Cream.
To read about the savory and succulent Secret Garden scents as well as to see some great images of Karolina Kurkova, Selita Ebanks and Maria Menounos from the Victoria's Secret Beauty Secret Garden Event last weekend in the Hamptons, read more
- Love Spell: A fruity peach scent made with cherry blossom and white jasmine.
- Pear Glace: A pear scent made with a violet-cassis twist.
- Strawberries and Champagne: A sweet and bubbly mix of strawberries, champagne and cassis.
- Vanilla Lace: A sweet and spicy blend of vanilla, orchid, amber, and musk.
- Blossoming Romance: A delicious violet, raspberry and vanilla sugar scent.
- Amber Romance: An amber and sandalwood scent enhanced with black cherry, vanilla and creme anglaise.
- Romantic Wish: A juicy pomegranate, freesia and cucumber blossom explosion.
- Pure Seduction: A sweet casaba melon, plum and exuberant freesia fragrance.
- My Desire: A scrumptious fruity and woodsy grapefruit, mango and jasmine aroma.
- Endless Love: A mix of honeydew, apple blossom and tropical ylang ylang.