Here's some big news for the boys in your life. On June 1, Lancôme will release its newest collection, called Lancôme for Men. The line consists of eight products that address the skincare needs of men at every age. Since male skin is oilier, thicker, and warmer than women's skin, guys need products that can help fight aging, irritation from shaving, and dehydration.
If the man in your life is resistant to beauty products, just tell him that Clive Owen is the face of Lancôme's ad campaign: That guy is all man, all the way. Also, if your guy is anything like mine, you'll have his attention for about two minutes, so here's the scoop on the two star products:
- Hydrix Micro-Nutrient Moisturizing Gel ($32) is for the guy around the age of 25, since this is the time when moisturizing is key. It has a light consistency, absorbs quickly, and can be used every day.
- Renergy 3D ($52) is for men in or approaching their 40s. It helps fight wrinkles, restore firmness, re-generate collagen, and tighten up pores.
Lancôme Men will be available online, in specialty stores, and at Lancôme counters and boutiques. For a full list of products and prices, read more
- Age Fight Anti-Age Perfecting Fluid, $42
- Age Fight Anti-Age Eye Perfecting Gel, $28
- Rénergy 3D Lifting, Anti-Wrinkle, Firming Cream, $52
- Hydrix Micro-Nutrient Moisturizing Gel, $30
- Hydrix Moisturizing Micro-Nutrient Balm, $30
- Ultimate Cleansing Gel, $17
- Exfoliating Microdermabrasion, $30
- High Definition Shave Foam, $17