Source: Getty 
- First and foremost, we need to talk about the most star-studded selfie ever . It basically broke the Internet.
- In case there were any doubts, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were the king and queen .
- For some stars, the Oscars were a family affair .
- You might need a box of tissues during Lupita Nyong'o's emotional acceptance speech  — Benedict Cumberbatch did.
- Kate Hudson  and Charlize Theron  were among the stars who took chances with plunging necklines. Tell us, who do you think had the sexiest dress ?
- There were so many glowing beauty looks  despite threats of rain.
- At times, the red carpet felt more like a catwalk. Get a closeup of every gown .
- Things took a casual turn, though, when the showed turned into one giant pizza party  — even Kevin Spacey  got in on the pie!
Source: ABC 
- Oh, the dancing! Meryl Streep  showed off her shimmy with Pharrell in one of the most GIF-worthy moments .
- Get caught up with our complete list of winners , because not everyone can get a trophy.
- If you thought the short-hair trend  was over, think again.
- There was a lot to love about the A-list style. Tell us your favorites !
- The four ladies on our best dressed list  probably won't surprise you, but the one guy might.
- Oh, baby! There were lots of bumps on the red carpet .
- In one of the weirdest moments, John Travolta royally mispronounced this star's name .
Source: Getty 
- The beauty madness didn't stop at the Oscars. See all the afterparty makeup looks .
- Jennifer Lawrence trying to steal Lupita's trophy  reminded us that yes, this is still a competition.
- If you just loved Olivia Wilde's hair and makeup , learn how to emulate it.
- Can't-miss red carpet moments  straight from Hollywood's biggest night.
- It might not be Spring just yet, but these stars are already in on the pastel trend .
- Even more happened off screen, when the stars hung out back stage .
- What do our favorite stars do before the Oscars? They sit in hair and makeup. Go behind the scenes to see all the preparations .