Lindsay Lohan was one of 2006's notorious party girls. She attended all of the hottest events and is one of the leaders of the party girl clan. Her youthful appearance and slim yet curvaceous body allows her to play up any feature at any time.
But don't mistake this Party Girl Supreme for all fluff and frou. Behind her glowing green eyes and mane of red hair is one serious actress, singer and songwriter. Take a look at what makeup was behind this exquisite face created by makeup artist Mario Cacioppo.
To find out how to recreate Lindsay's face, read more
- Begin with your face and apply MAC strobe cream all over for a little glow. Then mix MAC Face & Body N5 and Shiseido Foundation, I20 and apply with a sponge for better coverage.
- On your cheeks, apply MAC See Thru Cheek Color in Awash in Pink followed by a light dusting of the multi purpose eye pigment on the upper parts of your cheekbone in MAC Pigment in Fairylite. Blend downward starting from your cheekbones all the way to your hairline. To achieve this effect, be sure to check out my earlier post on highlighters.
- For your eyes, apply MAC Pink Freeze Eye Shadow on brow bone and then add MAC Fluidline Eyeliner in Blacktrack to your inner rims all around your eyes. Draw a very thin line on the top and a thicker line along the bottom. Then go over it one more time with the liner to make the line just a tad thicker on the outer parts of your eyes.
- Lashes are very important for party girls because they add drama! Try MAC Fibre Rich Lash mascara in Black (apply a few coats), or apply false lashes to add serious length and volume.
- For your lips, use MAC Lipstick in Bombshell all over with no lip liner. Apply with a lip brush for even coverage.
- Lastly, to make your body as radiant as your face, mix MAC Face & Body N5 with Jane Iredale Golden Glow Powder to even out your decolletage, arms and shoulders and give you a nice golden glow.