- Begin with Cover Girl Smoky ShadowBlast in Citrus Flair ($8.50), using the green color on the base of the lid, and blend up.
- Layer Cover Girl Smoky ShadowBlast in Silver Sky ($8.50) over the green in the crease of the eye and blend up toward the brow bone.
- Add a gold highlighter along the lower lash line and up at the brow bone, like Cover Girl Smoky ShadowBlast in Bronze Fire ($8.50).
- Finish with a couple of coats of black mascara on your upper and lower lashes.
Cheeks and lips:
- To get Queen's bronzed glow, Monifa suggests you use Cover Girl Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Brown Bronze ($8) under your eyes and in Ebony Bronze ($8) on your forehead and cheekbones to add some warmth.
- Finish the look with Cover Girl ShineBlast Lip Gloss in Ember ($8.50).