Rihanna arrived at the VEVO launch event looking stunning as usual (speaking of stunning, did you see this interesting look on Victoria Beckham?). Rihanna's festive gold sparkle eye shadow and coordinating bold cranberry lip isflattering on almost anybody with neutral or warm undertones, and it's modern without losing its fun factor. To find out how to get the look, just read more.
- Start by waterlining your upper and lower rims with black eyeliner. Then sweep a taupe shadow, like BareMinerals Glimmer Eyeshadow in Queen Phyllis ($13), from lashline to crease.
- Apply a chunky gold liner, like Shu Uemura Painting Liner in Gold ($24), under your lower lashline. Then, draw a straight line across your upper lashline using a black eyeliner.
- Use your blush (see my suggestion below) as a brow highlighter, sweeping it lightly from the crease to your brow bone. Finish with a few coats of black mascara on your upper lashes.
- Use the same blush you used on your brows on the apples of your cheeks. NARS The Multiple in South Beach ($37) is a good one for this look, since you need something peachy with shimmer.
- On your lips, fill in with an invisible liner, like Victoria's Secret Sculpted Pout Invisible Lip Liner & Shaper ($10). Then follow over with a bright cranberry lipstick, like MAC Lipstick in Utter Fun ($14).