1. Gently comb hair without pulling too much of the wave out.
2. Use a flat iron (or curling wand) depending on your aesthetic.
3. If you choose to use a flat iron, then gently pass over a few curls in the front and back, leaving the hair with some curled bits, flat waves, and a few straight pieces.
4. For the wand, wrap only a few waves around the face and in the back, because less is more! Then, add some dry shampoo.
5. Toss your hair over and use your fingers to rough the texture up a bit to allow for more fullness and movement.
More stories from RealBeauty.com:
The Top Melt-Proof Mascaras