Melanie Laurent rolled into the Etam show  in Paris last night looking like a total sex bomb, with carefully disheveled hair, a charcoal smoky eye, and absolutely fabulous bright peach lipstick. To fnd out what colors she used and how you can get the look yourself, just keep reading.
- Start out by waterlining the upper and lower rims of your eyes with a black waterproof liner. Then, apply a charcoal gray shadow from lash line to crease.
- Wet your eyeliner brush, and grab a bit of the charcoal shadow, then use it to line your lower lash line.
- Use a flesh-toned eyeliner in the inner corners of your eyes, and apply coats of black mascara to your upper and lower lashes.
Lips and cheeks:
- Sweep a light dusting of pink-gold blush (think Nars  Orgasm) onto the apples of your cheeks.
- Apply an iridescent bright peach lipstick.
To see the colors and products I'm talking about, and see some similar options that look good with your undertones, just check out the widget below.