- Kingsley Star Fish Pumice ($3) — Pumices aren't all that exciting, really, but when shaped in starfish form, they just got a whole lot cuter.
- ASOS Watermelon Purse ($10) — Stash away your hair elastics and SPF lip balm in this cute makeup bag that's perfect for the beach. It doubles as a quirky clutch.
- Topshop Gingham Headband ($16) — Pair this checkered hair accessory with a breezy white sundress or give it a bit of edge with a rocker t-shirt in black and cutoff denim shorts.
- Sunflower Hair Pins ($10) — Position yourself just right, and sunflowers act as natural sunblockers — except for these, which are just for show.
- Jelly Pong Pong Soap Popsicle in Lemonade ($8.50) — Popsicles and lemonade are among the season's quintessential refreshments, and while this lemony find isn't for consumption, it'll get the grime off after a long, active day outdoors.
Jun 2 2010 Nothing says Summer quite like watermelons, lemonade, and chilling out at the beach with a fruity cocktail in tow. These five warm weather-inspired beauty finds will get you into the spirit of the season for less than 20 bucks — and most are under $10. Score. Each are great to dole out as hostess gifts for those backyard barbeque gatherings you probably have coming up, but each are also great just for you. Find out more about where you can get these timely treats when you read more.