- At Ken and Dana design, $30 of each $60 b-side rights necklace necklace will be donated to the Red Cross. The necklace design features the identifier for the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, which abolished national-origin quotas for immigrants.
- Through Jan. 27, Freeze 24/7 is donating 50 percent of proceeds on all orders to the American Red Cross.
- Josie Maran Cosmetics is donating 50 percent of proceeds from online sales to the Red Cross through Feb. 1.
- Anthony For Men is donating 10 percent of proceeds from sales of Action by Anthony For Men to Partners in Health.
- Through Feb. 14, Bond No. 9 is donating 10 percent of proceeds from sales of its The Scent of Peace fragrance to the American Red Cross.
- Sunday Riley is donating 10 percent of all proceeds to UNICEF through Feb. 15.
Know of others? Leave a comment.