New from Vincent Longo is a two-part Fall/Winter 2007 collection. Today, I wanted to introduce the first part of the range, Village Chic Night. The inspiration for the line is the eclecticism of New York's East Village, which served as the epicenter of '70s punk with an anything-goes kind of vibe. The colors are cool, casual, and perfect for Autumn because they're gold, green, deep red, and warm earth tones.
I'll share the rest of the collection with you next week. For now, to see more about the Vincent Longo 2007 Fall/Winter Village Chic Night Collection, read more
- Two New Duo Lip Pencils ($26) in Claret/Candy (a burgundy red/bright pinkish peach) and Purple/Brandy (a vibrant purple/ soft plum).
- Eye Shimmer Soufflés ($24) are creamy lightweight whipped mousse eye shadows in two new shades: Pavlova (frosted white) and Oasis (forest green).
- Eyeshadow Trio — Caramel Fern ($30) is a group of three complimentary shimmery powder eye shadows.
- Dolceacqua Pearlessence Gel Stain ($22.50) is a gorgeous new shimmering deep plum.
- La Dolce Vita Lashes ($14) allow you to easily create striking and glamorous lashes that look natural. How so? They're only a third of the length of traditional falsies!