- Anastasia is a fan of the ever-popular Nars Orgasm blush ($26). "It gives you a natural beauty look without looking too 'done,'" she says.
- When off to catch some waves, Anastasia reaches for Shiseido Sun Protection Stick SPF 35 ($26) because it "stays on in the water for hours."
- For a faux tan glow, she favors Urban Decay Baked Bronzer ($24). "It's good for a night out on the town," she adds.
- After a long day at the beach, she uses Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask ($29). "It keeps my hair nice and smooth and healthy," she says. "It also smells really good."
- "Cover Girl Outlast Eyeliner ($6) looks great, and is very long-lasting," Anastasia says. "It stays on even in the water."
Jul 7 2010 Who better than a surfer girl to give tips on how to look great while bumming it in the sand? Pro surfer Anastasia Ashley shreds on the sea, but she's also a model — so in a convergence of her two professions, she's sharing her beauty essentials. Want to find out how the bronzed athlete maintains an easy, beachy look? Then just keep reading.