Week after week, your comments entertain, enlighten, and inspire us. We love hearing your opinions and appreciate your commentary. This week, from flippers to impractical hair pins and blush that screams "sex appeal", you let us know what you thought.
- "I don't think it's a good idea. They look so fake on kids, so they're going to look fake on adults, too. They may even fall out of place, which could be kind of funny." — QueenBee15Diva
- "If you want straight teeth, get braces. This thing isn't a solution; it only covers the problem. I used to have dental problems, but I wore braces, and now I have a nice (and natural) smile." — mmmarishka
- "I think it's a great idea, as long as it's a temporary fix and not as a replacement for taking care of your teeth or having quality dental work done." — Diana615
For the rest of the best, just keep reading.
- "I think this is cool and punky looking, but the thought of it getting caught on something and pulling on my earlobe makes my skin crawl." — katykat1980
- "I could definitely rock this look on stage. Love it." — girlfunkmusic
- "That's a ripped earlobe waiting to happen." — bluesarahlou
- "I'm going to check Sex Appeal out for sure . . . I've never understood the hype about Orgasm because it's just way too shimmery for me. Maybe OK for a night out on the town, but it's a little bit overkill for everyday. But everyone seems to love it so much, so I'm glad there's a lighter version out there." — postmodernsleaze
- "I love the Nars blush in Amour and Xhibit. Nice colors. I didn't think I could do Xhibit until a counterman showed me the light." — bellaressa
- "I do love Orgasm. At first I thought it was too light, but I love the shimmer. Makes me feel summery all the time, which is not a bad thing since Southern California is hot all the time." — MeiGaku