Welcome to week two of Wedding Planning Mania! Once you have figured out how you are going to style your hair, the next step is deciding what you will accessorize it with. On this very special day, you have countless options of tiaras, headbands, barrettes, combs, feathers, pins and flowers to choose from! What type of hair accessory gal are you?
When making your decision, keep in mind that looking beautiful also means keeping your look balanced. You wouldn't want more than one overpowering hairpiece, just like you wouldn't want to be wearing too much jewelry. The first thing to look at is your veil length and style. Next, consider what type of detail is on your dress. Is there crystals, pearls, metallic threading or lace on it? You'll want to coordinate all of these details to create your own, perfect wedding ensemble whether you are a princess, natural or daring bride!
A few great sites that feature lots of wedding hair accessory options are glamforless.com, weddingblissaccessories.com, and weddingchannel.com. To see a gallery of some of the different types of wedding hair accessories to choose from, read more
- Fashion_Veils And Headpieces_avant-feather-clip1_456_456
- Fashion_Veils And Headpieces_GN-0144-Nadine-Tiara-CHAMP_456_456
- Fashion_Veils And Headpieces_bridgette-rhinestone-clip1_456_456
- Fashion_Veils And Headpieces_GN-0150---Penny-Lane-Neckla_456_456
- Fashion_Veils And Headpieces_T149_double-banded-rhinesto_456_456
- Fashion_Veils And Headpieces_GN-0138-Nadine-Hair-Ornamen_456_456