Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren are celebrating five years of marriage today, and in honor of their time together, we have rounded up their sweetest moments. The couple met on set in 2004 while Jessica was filming Fantastic Four and were married in LA four years later. Since then, Jessica and Cash have welcomed two daughters, Honor and Haven, and made plenty of memories. Click through to see their sweetest snaps, from PDA-filled red carpets to basketball games to family days at the park!
It was a big week in filming with love interests and villains appearing on movie and TV sets this week. Katie Holmes and Luke Kirby sparked chemistry for Mania Days in NYC, while Lena Dunham celebrated her 27th birthday with an ice cream cone during shoots for Girls. Across town, Andrew Garfield hung on tight during a faceoff with The Amazing Spider-Man 2's newest villain, The Rhino, played by Paul Giamatti. Click through to see what other celebrities were up to on their sets this week!
This week our Pinterest boards were buzzing with bikini bodies, red carpet looks, and British smiles. Candice Swanepoel's sexy St. Barts photo shoot steamed up more than just the camera lens, since her leopard-print number landed her POPSUGAR's fifth-most-shared picture of the week. Next up we had a Cannes Film Festival favorite, and it should be no surprise that the ultimate shopaholic took the lead. To see which pictures ranked in our top four pins, read more
Britney Spears and her boyfriend, David Lucado, were out in LA yesterday. The singer cradled one of her precious pups during the outing as David admired her nurturing interaction. In a recent interview, Britney said she wants more kids, preferably a little girl to even out her home base with sons Sean Preston and Jayden James Federline.
Britney's dream of a baby girl may be on hold, though, since she will be hitting the recording studio hard starting next week. On Wednesday, Will.i.am confirmed that he is the executive producer on Britney's eighth studio album and that their upcoming studio sessions are an extension of their longtime "bonding." He went on to say he has never worked with anyone in such a close and trusting environment, including The Black Eyed Peas. In the meantime, Will.i.am is headed to Las Vegas to perform at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards, while Britney is headlining her own Sin City show at Planet Hollywood starting in the Fall.
- Book an exciting Summer vacation with less stress — Smart Living
- Say goodbye to The Office with series finale pictures — Entertainment
- What job do we hope David Beckham never quits? — Fashion
- See 40 photos that will make you miss Prince Harry — Celebrity
- Try this Cannes-approved sea bass recipe — Food
- Turn your cleanse into a cocktail — Fitness
- Gmail features you cannot live without — Tech
- The 24-hour backyard makeover — Home
- Welcome your baby boy with a beautiful nursery — Moms
- Take note of the dos and don'ts of nail art — Beauty
- What to do when you don't like him back — Sex & Culture
- Animals you should be following on Instagram — Pets
- Video: Get Nina Dobrev's bikini body — Fitness
Ben Stiller got a special visit from his wife, Christine Taylor, while filming The Secret Life of Walter Mitty in NYC today. Ben and his costar Kristen Wiig have been working on reshoots over the past few days for their upcoming film, which Ben both directs and stars in. He took a break from his duties today to hug Christine but got into character yesterday drinking coffee with his onscreen love interest, Kristen.
While Ben is focused on the big screen, Kristen is taking time to celebrate her latest television comeback. Last weekend, Kristen returned to host her first episode of Saturday Night Live since her departure last year and participated in a hilarious pre-Mother's Day skit. She is also set to voice an FBI agent on an episode for The Simpsons' 25th season that will air in the Fall.
- Look ahead to some of the exciting shows coming this Fall — Entertainment
- Get inspired by darling wedding dessert tables — Food
- The Great Gatsby cast kicks off the Cannes Film Festival — Celebrity
- Channel the South of France for your nuptials — Sex & Culture
- Fashion proof that Victoria's Secret's picks are the sexiest stars — Fashion
- The new furniture line that is raising the bar — Home
- How to fake a professional blowout at home — Beauty
- Watch amazing documentaries in mere minutes — Tech
- Decorate your graduation cap with these creative ideas — Smart Living
- Ways to keep your kids on task with their chores — Moms
- Don't let allergies slow down your run — Fitness
- Video: Get rid of acne scars for good! — Beauty
Katie Holmes filmed scenes for Spike Lee's latest producing project, Mania Days, in NYC yesterday. She started working on the movie late last month but was joined by costar Luke Kirby on Tuesday. The duo shot scenes in front of a church, held hands while walking on the sidewalk, and got caught up in fits of laughter. In the film, Katie and Luke play two manic depressives who find each other in a psychiatric hospital and develop a romance centered on their conditions.
Katie was in a different kind of spotlight last week when she made a stunning Met Gala red carpet appearance. The actress will remain in front of the cameras for a while, though, since she's also tied to another romantic comedy, Responsible Adults, alongside Chace Crawford.
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone were arm in arm for a morning stroll in NYC yesterday. While they've both been working on The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Andrew and Emma have managed to get away from the set as well. Earlier this month, Emma cohosted the annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk with Olivia Wilde, and Andrew came out to show his support for his girlfriend and the cause.
Andrew, however, has had the company of someone other than Emma during his latest Spider-Man takes. Over the past few days, Paul Giamatti has hit the set as one of the series' most famous villains, The Rhino. The two actors shot several scenes, which had Andrew hanging from the side of a semitruck and Paul stretching before an intense street fight. Paul is part of the movie's impressive cast list, which includes Jamie Foxx, Shailene Woodley, and Martin Sheen.
- 21 recipes for a healthy shower menu — Fitness
- Prince Harry gets his game on in NJ and NYC — Celebrity
- Check out the most modern wedding cakes out there! — Food
- Designers sketch custom-made maternity clothes for Kate Middleton — Fashion
- What to gift your newly pregnant friend — Moms
- Copy these celebrity braids for your next wedding — Beauty
- A phone that does just fine without Instagram — Tech
- Do these prom themes make you feel old? — Sex & Culture
- Dry off with a bright, limited-edition beach towel — Home
- Live it up with essential flea-market finds — Smart Living
- Don't miss the newest Hunger Games poster — Entertainment
- Take your pup for a ride — Pets
- Video: Transform last night's chicken leftovers — Food
The Cannes Film Festival opens tomorrow, but celebrities are already making their glamorous French Riviera entrances. Nicole Kidman shimmered onto the scene today, and Steven Spielberg greeted the crowd before heading into a photocall for the festival's jury panel. Cannes first-timer Emma Watson touched down at Nice airport earlier in the day, as did Leonardo DiCaprio.
The festival will start off with a 3D showing of Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby tomorrow and will showcase other highly anticipated films like Ryan Gosling's Only God Forgives and Steven Soderbergh's Behind the Candelabra, starring Michael Douglas and Matt Damon. The international movie madness will run for 12 days and finish on May 26 with awards hand-selected by this year's jury. We'll be on the scene in France, so make sure to check back for updates straight from the festival!
Selena Gomez arrived at a studio in LA yesterday to continue work on her fourth album, Stars Dance. She's also beginning preparations for her first solo world tour, which kicks off on Aug. 14 in Vancouver. In an interview with MTV, Selena revealed that pickles, incense, and ramen are her tour bus staples and that she wants her concert to "feel like a big rave." The singer also recently confirmed her single status despite admitting the new album will include a song about ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber. Selena said the track won't be a typical tale of heartbreak but rather something he will "love."
Selena took a break from her work last weekend and suited up in Miami with girlfriends ahead of a special Mother's Day, when she announced her mom Mandy's pregnancy on Instagram, revealing that she will finally become a big sister.
Kristen Bell smiled as she took her beloved dog Shakey to the vet yesterday in LA. The actress, who gave birth to her daughter, Lincoln Shepard, in March, celebrated her first Mother's Day this past weekend. While half of Kristen's family was missing for Monday's errand run, baby Lincoln and dad Dax Shepard did join Kristen early last week for their first captured family outing.
Kristen's new role as a mom hasn't slowed down her work schedule, since she is preparing to take the stage at the Country Music Television Awards, which air on June 5, for the second time in a row. It was revealed last week that country star Jason Aldean will cohost the CMT Awards alongside Kristen. Both have shared their excitement on Twitter, with Jason going so far as to show off his very own Veronica Mars t-shirt.
- File through your mail in a fun but easy fashion — Smart Living
- Keira Knightley's honeymoon PDA — Celebrity
- Scope out the best white dresses for Summer — Fashion
- Learn to love lunges with this move — Fitness
- The 5 maddest moments from Mad Men — Entertainment
- Dab on the right sunscreen for your skin type — Beauty
- The best baby shoes for new walkers — Moms
- Take a look at JCPenney's latest colorful collection — Home
- Give your bachelorette party 50 shades of gray flair — Sex & Culture
- Essential recipes for college graduates — Food
- Prop your cell up with a cute stand — Tech
- Tips to green up your pup's routine — Pets
- Video: The best bronzers for a Summer glow — Beauty
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis held hands and covered up in hooded sweatshirts during a rainy outing in Hampstead, North London, today. The couple grabbed lunch at an Italian restaurant before stopping for dessert at a crepe stand and devouring their sweets during the walk home.
Ashton has joined Mila across the pond while she films Jupiter Ascending with Channing Tatum, who also has the company of his pregnant wife, Jenna Dewan, in the UK. Mila and Ashton have welcomed the London scene and cuisine rather quickly and had a double date with Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend, Dave Clark, on Saturday. The foursome reportedly indulged in deep-fried bananas and tequila shots at two different locations, including London hot spot Duck & Waffle.
Celebrity moms were treated to special appreciation from their little ones leading up to Sunday's Mother's Day celebrations. Halle Berry wrapped up a busy weekend with Mother's Day brunch alongside her daughter, Nahla Aubry, and fiancé, Olivier Martinez, while Hilary Duff escaped to Cancun, Mexico, with her family for the holiday. Jessica Alba and her brood went to Mother's Day brunch on Sunday, and stylish toddler Vida McConaughey took his mom, Camila Alves, jewelry shopping in NYC on Sunday. See all the sweet celebrity family outings before and on Mother's Day!
Leonardo DiCaprio stepped out for the Brant Foundation Art Study Center's Andy Warhol showing on Sunday in Greenwich, CT. The event, which featured several of the artist's greats hits such as "Flowers" and "The Last Supper," was also attended by Owen Wilson, Stephanie Seymour, and Sharon and Aimee Osbourne. While Leo made a quick entrance into the center, he has been a red carpet fixture over the previous weeks for Great Gatsby promotions. His much-anticipated film was released Friday but could not quite top the box office over the weekend, coming in No. 2 to still-reigning Iron Man 3.
Leonardo, though, has already switched gears and is utilizing the art world for his more charitable endeavors. The actor and his environmental foundation joined forces with Christie's for a charity auction in NYC today to benefit environmental causes. The event is called The 11th Hour Auction, and Leonardo's foundation hopes to raise over $18 million for causes such as wildlife and endangered-species protection. Thirty-three pieces from top artists including Banksy, Andreas Gursky, Bharti Kher, and others will be at the bidding stake, while Leonardo himself donated his "Ocean V" by Andreas to the auction.
- Bring in the wedding food on four wheels — Food
- How your favorite stars celebrated Mother's Day — Celebrity
- The athletes you should follow on Instagram, now! — Fitness
- Diane Kruger raises the bar this week — Fashion
- Tour the Kips Bay Decorator Show House — Home
- The best songs from The Great Gatsby soundtrack — Entertainment
- Try this DIY Gatsby-inspired nail design — Beauty
- Nab a cute and colorful camera strap for Spring — Tech
- Document baby's first year with nine sweet tips — Moms
- Credit card perks you keep forgetting — Smart Living
- What are the most surprising facts about birth control? — Sex & Culture
- Video: the unofficial Great Gatsby cocktail — Food
We're celebrating Mother's Day with a look at some of the most adorable celebrity moms and their cute kids. Moms like Angelina Jolie love to show their affection whenever they can, while Jessica Alba and Britney Spears both take pleasure in getting outdoors with their little ones, whether at the ball game or at an amusement park. Meanwhile, Jessica Simpson dotes on her daughter Maxwell Johnson. In honor of the holiday, we've rounded up some of the sweetest moments between stars and their kids. Click through to see them all.
This week a handful of movie and television sets were busy with shoots. While Zac Efron showed off more than just his basketball skills for Townies in LA, Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann put in plenty of hours and acted out a fight on their Big Apple set. Also in NYC, Megan Fox was up in the air for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles alongside Will Arnett, and Vince Vaughn revved up a motorcycle engine in Atlanta for Anchorman 2. Click through to see how other celebrities spent their workweek on sets across the world!