Kim Kardashian talked to Entertainment Tonight on New Year's Eve, shortly after she and Kanye West revealed the news that they are expecting a baby. Kim and Kanye attended a party at 1 Oak nightclub, where they shared a kiss at midnight. See what Kim had to say about the challenges of pregnancy and her expectations about motherhood in this clip.
- 20 of the dreamiest wedding dresses around
- Great cookbooks written for dads, by dads
- 20 of the world's most breathtaking beach resorts
- The Beckhams spend a fun family day at Disneyland
- Quick and beautiful Summer-savvy braids
- Words of wisdom from the women of Mad Men
- 13 prints to brighten up your child's room
- TV and movie graduations that make us want to go back to school
- Video: Robert Pattinson opens up about his career fears
- 7 ways to vacation without blowing your budget
- Swap fried snacks with these healthier baked bites
- Your daily dose of snuggly animals
- CelebStyle: Rock of-the-moment seafoam shoes just like the stars'
- Nokia sells a version of the Batphone
Alicia Silverstone may be best known for her acting career, but the eco-activist and mom recently took on a new challenge: developing her own collection of makeup and skin care with Juice Beauty. Alicia is a longtime vegan and champion for all things green, and she stopped by PopSugar studios to talk about applying that philosophy to her
Elizabeth Banks and Ben Falcone brought plenty of real-life experience to their roles as new parents in What to Expect When You're Expecting. We caught up with the duo at a recent press day for the movie and talked about their own parental anxieties, Elizabeth's tendency toward tears, and one pregnant extra who actually went into labor in the middle of a scene! We also asked Elizabeth about Catching Fire, and she revealed the one thing she's most looking forward to about working with new director Francis Lawrence. What to Expect When You're Expecting hits theaters May 18.
Rachel Dratch may be best known for her seven-year stint on SNL, but the actress and comedian found herself stepping into a completely unexpected role when, at age 43, she learned she was pregnant. Rachel recounts the sometimes overwhelming and oftentimes hilarious experience in her new memoir Girl Walks Into a Bar...Comedy Calamities, Dating Disasters, and a Midlife Miracle. The actress-turned-author recently stopped by PopSugar studios in LA to talk about her book and just how her life changed drastically in the span of just six short months. The new mom is currently co-parenting with her now-toddler son's father, and also spoke with us about her "unconventional family" and going back to work on a new pilot with Minnie Driver. Check out our interview with Rachel and find Girl Walks Into a Bar... in bookstores now.
Beyoncé Knowles cradled baby Blue Ivy Carter in an animal-print wrap on Sunday as they strolled NYC. It was the second time the new mom took her daughter out on the town over the weekend. On Saturday, Beyoncé and Jay-Z were photographed with their little one outside of their home for the first time, as the family of three stopped at Sant Ambroeus in the West Village for some Italian food.
Jay-Z and Beyoncé chose to skip the Academy Awards festivities this weekend and stay close to their East Coast homebase with Blue Ivy. Beyoncé and Jay made the Oscars scene together back in 2007, the year her Dreamgirls was nominated for several awards, and she also took the stage at the show in 2009 to sing with Hugh Jackman. Despite their absence this year, many of Beyoncé and Jay's famous friends, including Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow, were on hand for Hollywood's biggest night. Check out our recap of the 2012 Oscars for all the highlights from the evening, including Gwyneth's gorgeous Tom Ford gown!
- Yoga partner poses for lovers and friends
- The Victoria's Secret Angels share advice on dressing for Valentine's Day
- Nina, Ian, and Paul strip down for a steamy Vampire Diaries magazine shoot
- Drop a Valentine's Day hint by cooking up engagement chicken
- Rachel Zoe's hair and makeup guru Joey Maalouf answers your Twitter questions
- 11 quotes from Rick Santorum that are worrying for women
- The founder of NurturMe's tips for sneaking fruits and veggies into kids' food
- Made with love: last-minute Valentine's Day gifts from Etsy
- A sneak peek at Jeremy Renner taking over for Matt Damon in The Bourne Legacy
- Tax tips every newlywed should know
- How to build a winning online-dating profile
- Angelina and the kids touch down in Berlin
Jessica Alba Reveals the Real-Life Diaper Disaster That Inspired Spy Kids: All the Time in the World
Jessica Alba can relate to her character in Spy Kids: All the Time in the World. In fact, her own role as a working mom helped convince her frequent collaborator, director Robert Rodriguez, to revive the franchise! We recently caught up with Jessica at the LA press day for the movie. The actress, who is expecting her second child soon, plays a secret agent who is also a mom of three in the family film. Jessica told us how her own internal struggles to balance family life and her career, as well as a particular incident with her daughter Honor, helped create the character. Check out our interview and catch Spy Kids: All the Time in the World when it hits theaters on Aug. 19.