It's time to transform any bad hair day with the help of expert styling tips from Target. Umberto Savone shares a combo two-braid side pony that you can wear anywhere. So pretty and feminine, this flirty braided ponytail is adorable with fresh Spring frocks or stylish new trends. All you need are a few rubber bands, some bobby pins, and the help of this quick video from Target. Watch as Umberto walks you through how easy it is to pull off this stylish look.
It's time to be bold with vivid Spring lips. These fresh new shades found at Target are ready to brighten any day. And rocking a vivid lip is all the rage this season. Not sure how to pull off this look? Here are a few tips and ticks for wearing bold lip color day or night:
Sheer pastel: Creamy pinks and sheer pastels also make a big statement while looking great at the office. Go with a matte finish to keep the look fresh and sweet. And cotton-candy hues are perfect for ringing in Spring.
Make it big: We love this CoverGirl lip balm that wears wonderfully all day. And paired with a fresh, clean face and dramatic lashes, a bold lip creates a timeless evening look that is so irresistible.
Orange delight: It's time to let Spring rule with a lip color that shines like a fresh flower. This bright coral lipstick from Sonia Kashuk has just the right amount of vivid color. To create an ombré look, line lips with a lip pencil one shade darker, apply lipstick, and add a pop of shimmer gloss to the center of lips.
It's time to get creative and bling your nails with easier-than-you-think floral nail art. If you've been afraid of trying this fun trend, Target has the tools to help make it happen. From sparkling glosses to vibrant nail-art pens, here's how to rock a pop of floral nail art:
- Just do it: Not feeling like going all the way? Simply pick one nail to adorn. Go with your pinky or pointer, which keeps this look perfect for even the office.
- Layer it on: First give nails a coating of solid polish to create the base for the floral nail art. Use a cream or white shade for a fresh start.
- Dot it: Pick one shade of gloss for creating small flowers, dotting the polish on dry nails in a star shape. Make two to three small star flowers per nail.
- Sparkling petals: Use another color of polish or a sparkling shade to add dots to the center of the dried stars, finishing the floral nail art.
- Cover it up: Finish the floral nail art with a layer of clear gloss that will capture everyone's attention.
Freshen your Winter makeup with new Spring eye shadows fromTarget. It's time to take color all the way with bright hues and shimmering shades that will have eyes looking vibrant. And the eyes have it this season with shadow trends including sweet pastels and shadows that glitter. Here are a few tips and tricks for pulling off the perfect Spring look:
- Create a sexy and luscious lash look by priming lashes with clear brow set and then topping with a coat of black mascara, like The Rocket Volum' Express from Maybelline. Lashes will look like they've just emerged from a Spring shower.
- Pastels are so chic this Spring, making this collection of shadows, blushes, and lip glosses from NP Set perfect for taking with you everywhere you go. Layer on the shadows to create shimmering eyes that sparkle this season.
- Finish the perfect Spring eye with a touch of bronzer, and then dust all over for a fresh, sun-kissed look. Apply in the shape of the number "3" on either side of the face, starting just above the eyebrow, then dusting the cheekbone, and ending along the jawline at the chin. The new line from Sonia Kashuk has the perfect shade to finish any face.
It's time to let color out of hibernation so Spring faces can blossom. With pretty pastels and shimmering highlights, the Spring collection of makeup essentials from Target is sure to have you glowing.
We're in love with BB creams and can't wait to try the line from NP Set featured in this clip. BB creams even skin tone with a hint of color, while moisturizing and protecting fresh skin from sunny Spring rays. With a dewy clean look, BB creams go on smooth without leaving a clumpy foundation feel.
Your eyes will blossom with luxe shadow sets featuring teals, violets, and creams that are perfect-for-Spring hues. Bright green shadows make brown eyes pop, while plum and peach hues make baby blues even brighter. And placing a white sparkling shade on the center of the eyelid creates eye-opening peepers. Click the video to check out these fresh-faced products for the perfect look this Spring.