To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PDT, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a TeamSugar member to enter. So if you're not already one, register for an account. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: You must be logged in to TeamSugar for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Posts for August 2nd 2009
- Ten celebrities who look great with gap teeth.
- Find out how to get Ciara's chic haircut, straight from her stylist.
- Would you believe that tanning beds are just as toxic as plutonium?
- Get my tips on fixing oily locks.
- Test your knowledge. Is it a celebrity baby name or beauty product?
- If you haven't taken my Which '80s Hair Metal Band Are You? quiz, I implore you to do so.
- Jennifer Aniston can't get enough of this lip gloss.
- Right now, white nail polish is white-hot.
- Can you guess which celebrity said (or did) what?!
- Four skincare tips to remember.
I've been coveting these adorable Aerial 7 Matador headphones ($50), but just wearing them to the gym kind of seems like a waste, and I want to show my friends how cute they are. So I'm thinking about wearing them as a hair accessory around town — kind of like a headband with earmuffs. I am a blogger after all; I'm supposed to be techy cool. What do you think? Could these headphones make for a cute look? Or am I just daydreaming?