To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PDT, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a TeamSugar member to enter. So if you're not already one, register for an account. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: You must be logged in to TeamSugar for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Posts for August 8th 2009
There are few skincare lines as prestigious as La Mer, and its lighter moisturizer, La Mer Moisturizing Lotion ($190), has the price tag to prove it. Reader stef42678 likes it, but her experience suggests that a steep price doesn't necessarily mean a product that's perfect for everyone. She says:
I like this moisturizer, because it does aid in relieving my dry skin, but the solution is very thick—it feels a little heavy and greasy on my skin. Keeps it refreshed, though.
Absolutely love something you just tried (or absolutely hate it)? Want to know what people who've tried the newest products think about them? Head over to our Product Reviews section to write reviews of your own, and see how other people rate the beauty goodies you're interested in.
- The twinkle-toe pedicure at Tribeca Beauty Spa sounds amazing — The Cut
- Twilight actresses do day-to-night makeup — Glamour
- Big for Fall: creamy nail polish — Beauty Counter
- How to deal with beauty "summergencies" — Lemondrop
- Curly-haired basics 101 — Stylelist
- The perfectly cute Kelly Clarkson gets the Photoshop treatment. Sigh. — Jezebel
- Jessica Simpson, with and without makeup — FabSugar UK
- Makeup tips from a Miami drag queen — Afrobella