To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. today and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: You must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Posts for September 27th 2009
CoverGirl Fresh Complexion Concealer ($5.29) is a liquid concealer that many of you like. However, not every product, even one that generally gets raves, is for every person, as reader Bplasters's experience shows. She says:
"I really did not like this product whatsoever. It is very sheer, almost to the point of being watery. The color seemed a bit off for me, and had a lot of yellowish undertones. I'm extremely pale, so I have to be very careful with colors. Also, it seemed to sit on my skin, and after a few hours just looked like I'd painted over blemishes and under eye circles."
Got a different opinion about a product, and an experience you think other people should hear about? Want to know how well that popular new concealer works on someone with your skin tone and type? Then our Product Reviews pages are the place for you. There are over 50,000 products for review, and tons of helpful info.
- Fashion Week's six big beauty trends analyzed.
- 21 sets of unique bangs on famous faces.
- Wig out! 11 wild hairstyles you've gotta see.
- More beauty product or adult movie quiz.
- Bedhead not your look? Try these five-minute curls instead.
- Big, sexy hair for Autumn.
- Can you guess whose updos these are?
- Gossip Girl quizilla for episode two. You know you love it.
- ANTM beauty quiz, now with short chicks and adorable kittehs.
- Why do street drugs and drugstore perfumes have such similar names?