- Yum crowns their favorite female chef and names the king of the kitchen
- Bella's got extravagant looks for NYE and the best red lipstick to party with
- Tres has your pic for the best WTF moment and the most powerful woman of the year
- Lil gives an award to their favorite stroller and the most stylish mom of '09
- Fab gets a kick out of the year's silliest trend and announces their favorite celebrity style
- Casa loves these bathroom makeovers and awesome design ideas to steal
- Buzz breaks down your favorite movies and music pics for '09
- Savvy shares how to spend less on bills and their best money management tool of '09
- Fit answers your most frequently asked questions and has the healthy headlines of '09
- Pet has the wildest headlines and a look at Bo's first holiday in the White House
- Geek has the best Twitter tips of '09 as well as tech predictions for 2010
- Pop's pumped up over this year's hot hookups and Lady Gaga's outrageous outfits
Posts for January 2nd 2010
This is a great product for the price. It doesn't dry my nails out at all like some other budget brands I've tried. The smell isn't nearly as pleasant as some of my more expensive favorites (such as Sephora), but it works well to remove my polish. In the end, that's most important to me.
Do you have some favorite nail-care items you'd like to share with us? I've got the perfect place for you to review to your heart's delight. It's our Product Reviews website, where there are over 50,000 items from which to choose. We'd love to hear from you!